1 Day Safari to Ol pejata Conservancy
Depart Nairobi at 5:30am and then drive for 4 hours to arrive Nanyuki town at 9.30am. Upon Arrival and payments is done at the entrance by either by card or Local Mobile platform MPESA. Then Proceed to the Chimpanzee sanctuary and get a special guide to share detailed information.
There after proceed to the black rhino Baraka and you may get a chance to feed him with tree branches. You may also visit the North/South Rhino Sanctuary( If included in the ticket). You get a chance to see closely the rear species of the Rhinos and get a special guide as well for sanctuary.
There after break for lunch and a wait the afternoon game-drive in search of Elephants, Lions, Giraffes, Buffalo, Ostriches, Waterbucks,Grant gazelles and many others.You will drive to the eastern side of the park and visit the memories of SUDAN the only male northern white rhinoceros
Leave the conservancy at around 4:30pm.
Departure location from Nairobi or around the CBD.
Depart from Hotel at 6:00am
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Conservation Entrance fee USD 90 PP
- Lunch at Local Restaurant at around 15USD
- Extra Sanctuary to the White Rhinos at 40USD (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers