- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park. Our driver will pick you from your Nairobi hotel early in the morning for this exciting tour. Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse bird life with over 400 species recorded.
- The only Wildlife park in the world that is so close to the city
- Black rhinoceros :which is an endangered species
- The first park to be gazetted in Kenya on December 16, 1946
- Major rhino sanctuary for breeding and restocking other parks
- Diverse birdlife:Has over 400 bird species. At least 20 of which are seasonal European migrants.
- Home to over 100 mammal species, four of the Big Five (lion, Buffalo, leopard and rhino)
- Has a spectacular wildebeest and zebra migration
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Spacious accommodating picnic sites
4 Hours Game DriveOur guide will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning 6:30am after your breakfast. You will then head to Nairobi National Park in search of lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, jackal, and many other animals. The van is open roofed that will show you spectacular views. The driver and guide will introduce himself and offer free overview to the tour ahead. After 40 minutes you are at the main entrance gate. You can spot the playful monkeys near the gate. After gate clearance you have 4 hours of game drive. Have your camera ready for those wonderful captures. The roof is opened and you are able to spot animals from far while standing. The driver will later drop you off at your hotel.
- Transport in a luxurious tour van
- Game drives
- Services of an English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Drinks of leisure
No Details Found